We create growth. We create stories. Let’s create your growth story. Genero is looking for an ambitious and talented Service Designer to deliver and grow as a part of our Design & Dev team. You also have the possibility to work remotely as our team and clients are also scattered around Finland (and the world, to be frank). As a service designer, you will help our versatile client organizations to reach their goals with a team of strategists, developers, designers and growth hackers.
The most important things are that you are a team player and you have a passion for creating sustainable and loveable digital solutions. You can come as you are as we don’t want to give you a precisely defined position. In addition to a few requirements, we believe that the best teams adapt with their new members and everyone builds their own position with their interests and skills.
Your job consists of designing future proof digital concepts and solutions to serve the needs of the user. Key factors in your role is to help the team to craft an exceptional user experience that serves the strategy, goals and target groups of our clients. You help the team to understand the life of the targeted end user and the role of the certain service in it. As the most prominent part of your work might be facilitating and co-creating, you are also ready to state justified opinions to challenge the status quo.
- You are a nice person to work with.
- You have at least three years of work experience as a service designer.
- You have tremendous skills in facilitating workshops with substantial outcomes.
- You have a skill to come up with a service design method to practically every situation.
- The more you understand how digital services are built, the better.
- You have exceptional communication skills in Finnish and English.
Bonus skills / knowledge
- If you happen to have a background & skills in UX/UI-design, we love you even more. If you wish, you can sometimes put your headphones on and deliver pixel perfect layouts.
- A possibility to grow with our top-level seniors.
- A possibility to work in an internationally growing company in cross teams with Nordic clients
- Potential to work with ambitious Nordic companies within consumer brands to ecommerce first and b2b companies
- A multidisciplinary team that is there for you
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working locations. If you prefer, you can work mostly remotely but we also have a brand new sea view office in Kulosaari
- Extensive occupational healthcare
- Leisure-time accident insurance
- Edenred lunch and activity benefits
Who we are
A combination of 12 years of Nordic growth marketing and 90 years of storytelling
When a lean growth marketing agency joined a big traditional media company, the result was entirely new for the marketing world. A full-scale growth marketing company with media production and journalistic capabilities.
Our offices are located in Stockholm, Helsinki, and Pietarsaari. We serve clients globally with a Nordic focus. Whatever your growth needs and wherever you are situated – have a team for you.
Work starts whenever we find the right fit. If you feel like this could be your thing, send us your CV with desired salary to genero.teamtailor.com.
Want to know more about this? Contact Antti Karvanen, Design Director, email@example.com, 050 4000 643